Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What happened?

There once was a time I loved adventure and traveling. I would be so excited about going that I would be packed and ready at least a week in advance. I have noticed recently that time has changed. I am finding myself dreading going anywhere not because I no longer love adventure or traveling but because it means I have to pack. Packing now takes me all week to accomplish and I still find myself struggling with it the night before and even on occasion I still have been trying to finish packing just hours before I am to leave. Part of if may be that I am no longer packing just for one I am packing for a family of four. My husband usually takes care of most of his stuff but I still have to make sure everything he needs is clean. Then I have to figure out how to pack little as possible but still be prepared for ANYTHING. LOL not sure if that is possible but I still try.

No comments:

Post a Comment