Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

My First Post ;)

Let the journey begin..............
I am a bit nervous starting this blog, in the past I haven't been good at sicking with things I start. They usually last about a week then I just give up or quit. Not because it's hard mostly because I get bored or it has lost it's apeal and excitement or even just lose my motivation. I am hoping I can stick with this. I have always found it hard to write weather it is for a school assignment, a letter to a friend or loved one, or even writing in a journal for myself. I get overly critical about what to write and how it looks ect. I get so bogged down with the details that I miss the joy of writing in general. On this blog I am going to try not to be overly critical about my work let my words just flow. So bear with me if my structure isn't just right or I use the wrong word or have spelling errors. I am just trying to write fun the fun if I focus too much on the other stuff then I will just get overwelmed and not do it at all. I hope you enjoy reading it as I do writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment