Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Project 52 Challenge

Back in November my sweet Hubby bought me a new digital SLR camera. I have had a love for photography for many years now but I haven't had a decent camera to work with. At the beginning of the year I decided that I would take part in a photography challenge where you take one picture a week that fits into a predetermined theme. I am a little behind in posting these but here are my pics.


Week 1 - Theme: Newness
Awesome Wyoming Sunrise

Week 2 - Theme: Cold
Snow on a Door mat

Week 3 - Theme: Breakfast
Oatmeal & Raisins
This week is week 4 and the theme is Macro. I am having some difficulty with this one because I don't have a macro lens so the pics i have in my head are not turning out so well on the camera. So I plan to keep working on it but in the mean time here is one that I did.
Week 4 - Theme: Macro
Diamond Puzzle
I hope you enjoyed my Photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment